Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hi, my name is...

You stand in the middle of the courtyard, freaking out a bit. The wind pushing through your hair and various students whisper about you behind their hands.
A new group of kids seem to circle you like a pack of hungry sharks ready for their daily meal.

"Hey! New Kid!"

Yup kiddos, that's our lesson today. New Kids.

If your a New Kid reading this that definitely sucks. Your going to be called that forever. New Kid I mean. The teachers will, the students will, the administrators too. You'll be forever NewKid!Emily or NewKid!Joe.

Ok, I'm being dramatic, but 'tis true. Even when another new kid comes along, you'll be known as Other New Kid, or Old New Kid. Or, if your lucky they might actually refer to you as your first name.

Aren't you proud?

Anyways, I can empathize for New Kids. So I try to become friends with them, or just show them around school so they're not all freaked out about everything.

I think I'm done with my rant. *sigh*

Just remember! When you suck on a large pickle hard enough, all the seeds just go streaming out.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment about how awesome I am. :D