Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Just Calll Me DisapearingDanielle

Danielle is my sweet personality. She is never here sadly.
What? Don't you have like 7 different moods and personalities?

No?

Anyways.
I was in Skience, and I swear, the teacher doesn't know I existed. I would wave my hand for the answer or slip or homework and he pass right by me.
I love the center of attention. I was the only child for 9 freaking years. I like attention. I'm a narcissist. I love myself.

:D

So, in the end, I want to flame my Skience teacher, who has a really thick Texan accent. It's so thick that it's just down right hilarious(:
I want to flame him so hard. Like I did to this one chick on FanFiction and made her quit writing.

:D

That, my dear, is how skate I am. :D

But, I'm her friend now. She gave me ego-strokes.

I took a mental health day today. Thank God. And it's only the third week of school.

Oh well. I just surfed the web and watched YouTube videos all day. :D
Check out
spricket24
on YouTube. Crazy lady!
I also posted some new videos. Check meeee out at youtube.com/user/jesicajinx


So, that's it.

Adios!
~JesicaJinx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment about how awesome I am. :D