Sunday, August 16, 2009

Stereotypicly Stereotypes

Aha, I don't mean to stereotype, but it's kinda fun. I mean that as in knowing who your talking about. Like "Do you know Jessica?"
"Which one?"
"The prep"

See? Easier than using last names and looking like a effing retard trying to pronounce them.
xD

The Prep!
OMG! My least favorite!

Yeah.

Usually peppy and dressed fabulously neat. Likes to start drama and usually has an evil side. Most Jocks are preps.
I don't like them to much. And they use way to much acronyms or whatever. Ex: OMG! he askd me outt! Idk wt to do!

Um, yeah. No.

Obsessed with Twilight.
They don't like the people who are different. Dunno why. I actually have a few preppy friends.
Just a itsy bit. Emphasis on itsy.

The Emo...
Aha, love these people! I don't hang with enough emos though.
Emos have become popular, as have cutting and different forms of self-mutilation.
Wear a lot of black. Obsessed with Twilight if a girl.
They have shaggy-ish hair swept to the siiiiide. *The Cha Cha plays :D*
There aren't a lot of emos at my school. There are a lot of...

Scenekids!
Aha, I love these bitches. They are getting way to popular. I wanted to be scene in the sixth grade and worked on it and accomplished it.

Sorta.

I'm more of a indie now. But that doesn't matter.
Scenes are the ones with the crazy colored hair styles and colors. They are the fun emos.
Lotsa eyeliner. I mean, a lot.
The preps are starting to attack them with there vampirish ways. They are sucking the originality outta it and now wear the style like they own it.
Whereas they haven't even heard of groups like Nickasaur or whatever before this new epidemic.
I have a meh amount of Scenekids in my collection of friends(:
I could do this whole post, but I might move on or do a second part or whatever.
Moving on.

Nerdzs(:
Aha, I have many nerdy friends. I would consider myself a nerd coordination-wise.

Hell, I read and write fanfiction. I'm smart. I play pokemon.

But those are the fictional stereotypes. The real one is a brown-noser. But smart enough to know how to make it seem like the grades are effortless.
Conniving little bitches. Seriously.
Their friends are usually stuck in the circle of nerds, they don't tend to move about stereotypes.
Actually, not any of them do.
Now, these are kinda like the "unpopulars". Some are sporty and get invited into the Prep group from time to time, but not always. They don't seem to care, but inside they stare at the people who have the magic glow.

The Whatevers.
The kids that don't give a shit. Usually artistic and move around stereotypes. Some of these kids are unpopulars, but not all. Not much to say about them. I guess I'm kind of part of them.

The Rockers:
Not much of these. Tend to be skaterish and play gutair or other instrument. A segment of the Whatevers but get their own stereotypes. See a lot of these in High School.

Gangsters:
Aah! Too many of these in my school! More than preps, and that's saying something. Tend to talk with an "accent", which ends up making them sounding like effing retards like the Preps.
Varies from "Mexican" and "Black". I'm a mixture and more of these two so I don't feel guilty.
:D

I think I'll do a part two of this. Yay!

Tell your friends! The project starts next week! The prep day is on the 19th, so I'll update with that.

-Anemone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment about how awesome I am. :D